Hi there, continuing on my training with Medusa4 Personal using TurboCAD tutorials. So far I have only been able to draw curves and curved slotted curves by tracing lines (using Smart Drafting) over construction lines and circles. Then deleting the construction circles. Was wondering if there are other methods that would be better. Have attached 3 pictures. I noticed that I could not get the dimensions of the left and right outside radius's. Might have something to do with tracing over the construction circles. Also using Smart drafting cause's your cross-hair to just to either side of the constructions lines most of the time, even with Snap mode off.
1 post • Page 1 of 1
- Just about done. Slow process with this method.
- TurboCAD Tutorial 5_3.png (14.46 KiB) Viewed 20309 times
- Using Smart Drafting to trace lines.
- TurboCAD Tutorial 5_2.png (15.33 KiB) Viewed 20309 times
- Using Construction lines and circles
- TurboCAD Tutorial 5_1.png (18.5 KiB) Viewed 20309 times